Which organization does not want motivated employees?
Here are the 15 things that can motivate the employees:
- Good wages as per the market standard;
- Job security – no fear of getting fired;
- Good working environment;
- Interesting work – which they would love to get engaged in;
- Care – from the management;
- Fairness – in the policies, procedures, and decisions that management takes;
- Appreciation and recognition – especially when they have outperformed;
- Help on personal problems;
- Feeling involved – the opportunity to participate in the decision-making process.
- Clear, measurable and achievable goals;
- Rewards based on performance – not seniority or relationship with the senior management;
- Little to zero corporate politics – it kills the organization and the employees’ loyalty;
- Respect – from the colleagues and the management;
- Constructive mentoring – from seniors;
- Promotions – when they are due!
A company with the motivated employees go a long way. Choose to be such a company!