- Nicholas Bate of Strategic Edge: Bate has a unique style of creating contexts with numbers. Very quantitative. For example 2011: Year of Transformation 100/25.
- Dan McCarthy of Great Leadership: All about leadership and management. The host of the Leadership Development Carnival. A recent must-read: What Trust And Integrity Mean to Rewards and Recognition, right here.
- Rajesh Setty of Life Beyond Code: Very concise. Straight from the gut. Great at writing mini-sagas. See one right here on What happens when emotions take over.
- Michael Wade of Execupundit: Very few words yet very deep. On how time matters.
- Tanmay Vora of QAspire: All about quality, management, and leadership; the man of processes and a cool friend. See his recent thoughts on Value and Waste.
- Josh Nankivel of PM Student: Runs one of the most popular blogs on Project Management. Helps new and aspiring project managers to achieve their career goals through various publications and training courses. Here’s a must read on How to move ahead without killing yourself!
- Skip Angel of BigVisible: Agile Coach and trainer. Offers very practical experiences. For example, here he is on a very important point which is sometimes forgotten in the typical ‘Command and Control’ kind of organizations – Abusing resources.
I thank all of these bloggers for helping me in my learning journey.