Who does not want to feel self-confident?
The self-confidence comes from mastering particular skills and enhancing ability, self-judgment, influence, power and so on.
Here is a “getting started funda” about what behaviors can help you build self-confidence.
- Build a positive mental attitude.
- Stop comparing your weak points with other’s strong points.
- Write down what qualities you wish to have.
- Keep track of your time-budget.
- Compare yourself with your own past accomplishments, not with anyone else.
- Seek a definite objective in competitive thinking.
- Deliberately be more social!
- Eat the whole elephant, one bite at a time! Oh yes, you can eat an elephant too!
By no means above list is comprehensive, but it sure will provide you with some of the quick insights for improving your self-confidence.
PS: Please ignore the cheesy statements like you can eat the elephant too but its logic will help for sure!