Do you know what are the common behaviors of high-achievers?
Do you know what makes them different from not-so-high achievers?
Here are 8 common behaviors that most high achievers have:
- They have definite Goals: They set SMART and definite goals for themselves.
- They’re committed: They commit to take the necessary actions in the direction of the goals they have set.
- They are opportunists: They see opportunities in all walks of life. Good and bad. Easy and difficult. Nasty or pleasant.
- They are solution focused: Whatever the problem, they choose to remain on the solutions side.
- They are optimists: They are intentionally optimistic about the impossible looking targets/goals/apex that they are chasing.
- They radiate confidence: They continuously grow their confidence through practice and persistence and they radiate it such that people around them feel inspired to take actions.
- They assume ownership: Even when their efforts fail, they assume unconditional ownership of the outcome. They don’t blame others for their failures and do what’s right in the moment of choice.
- They are dreamers with a deadline: Yes, they believe in their dreams and but once they have seen the dream, they get out of the bed to do whatever it takes to make their dream a reality.
There are no guarantees that if a person has all of the above characteristics, s/he will become a high achiever but nevertheless, it will increase the chances a lot. Observe it for yourself.