The power of limits is astounding.
If you put a limit on certain activities, you can do another set of activities. The good thing is that it is up to you what activities you want to put limits on.
Here is would I’d do:
- Limit number of discussions per day, do something that matters instead;
- Limit items on your to-do list, get the most important ones done instead;
- Limit eating junk food, eat fresh fruits and vegetables instead;
- Limit bullets on your PowerPoint, give a spontaneous presentation that doesn’t require a PowerPoint instead;
- Limit complaining about your colleagues, get better at what you do instead;
- Limit talking about yesterday’s achievements, chase your aspirations instead;
- Limit your dream-time; start executing your dreams instead!