- Hand over an App to your client which is not tested well;
- Establish the expectation about who you are not, you’re not going to deliver it;
- Try to prove that you were RIGHT and offer supporting “facts” that don’t matter at the receiver’s end;
- Drink and drive;
- Ever underestimate the power of good UI;
- Do something because you feel it is right. Instead, do what is right;
- Play while you work or work while you play;
- Say Die, Instead, say “Die Another Day!”;
- Choose any other phone over the iPhone. If you don’t have an iPhone, YOU DON’T HAVE AN IPHONE! (Now this one is biased, we develop iPhone Apps they have a million downloads);
- Keep thinking for too long. If you want to do something for the long, act!
- Ignore what Seth Godin has to say. It has value. A lot of.
- Never say, “Never!”
…because it is either NOW or NEVER. When it comes to getting it done, NOW is much better than NEVER.