Being an impeccable worker is a choice. To be or not to be.
- Either you accept your work or you don’t;
- Either you treat your best teammates better, or you don’t;
- Either you focus on what’s important to the organization or you focus on personal gains;
- Either you share your perception of the matter vs. sharing the truth;
- Either you work hard (and smart) to excel or you whine about your recently joined colleague’s higher salary and lesser capabilities.
Being an impeccable worker is a choice. Not an easy one. Takes years in making and just a moment in losing.