Everyone wants to feel good about life, and they want to participate or create situations that let them feel good.
But does it always happen?
If you want to feel good about life, here are seven situations that you can deliberately create or participate in:
- Clear road ahead: You are clear about your fundamental goal and you exactly know which target you are chasing, and you know how you are going to pursue it, so you have a clear road ahead.
- Executable plan: You have an idea that you can execute right away. Sure, it may not be perfect, but it has the necessary ingredients to start your first tiny execution.
- Motivation from within: You love what you do, and you are excited about what you love. You are motivated to do the work.
- Fulfilling relationships: Your important relationships – family, friends, business entities are complete and fulfilling. Each relationship nurtures you, and you cultivate each one of them.
- Your focus is on what is important: You are working ON the problems and equally focusing on “Important” things rather than only on “Urgent” ones.
- Money is your middle name: You are observing a balance between inflow and outflow of cash. Your profession is in alignment with your core result-producing-abilities. You are at the right place at the right time, and hence you get good pay/profits from your work.
- Sustainable success: You are successful at your work and life, and you know that your success is sustainable to changing circumstances.
I got inspired to write this post while I was reading Why Life Sometimes Seems Against You 7 from Nicholas Bate who runs the business of life by adding life to the business. For me, that is the reason # 8 to feel good about! 🙂